Features of the workshop
About Workshop Instructor
Akash is an Industry Expert of NinthSem & he has 8+ years of experience working as a 'Structural Design Engineer'. Akash holds expertise in the Structural steel and RC design industry, all aspects in design, preparation and checking for both new & existing building retrofits, additionally he worked on CAT III level proof checking of bridges.
He is a masters in Structural Engineering, in addition to that he is also an Alumnus of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (NIT Nagpur).
Through this workshop you'll learn from the rich expertise of Akash.
About this Workshop:
As you can see nowadays, a lot of earthquakes are happening in
different parts of the world & also in India there several earthquakes we experienced in recent past.
You, being a Civil Engineer or into the construction industry must have to know about how to design earthquake resistant buildings.
This workshop will help you learn about:
1. Introduction to the basis of Earthquakes
2. Earthquake Zones in India
3. Static and Dynamic Earthquake Analysis Method
4. Lateral Load Resisting Systems
5. Combination as per Building Orientation.
6. Vertical and Plan Irregularities and a lot more